The Univex FA-73 fat analyzer measures the fat content in ground beef under 90 percent to ensure meat sold at butcher shops and grocery stores is compliant with USDA standards. Each cycle lasts 3 minutes—then the unit self-calibrates. Six glass vials that capture fat are included, along with a carrying case.
- Ensures ground beef is compliant with USDA standards
- Operated through a single lever
- 3-min. cycle
- 6 glass vials are included to help measure fat content
- Self-calibrating design removes human error
- Checks fat levels to a maximum of 90 percent
- Carrying case included
- Made in the U.S.
Dimensions & Utilities
- 5.5 in. W x 5.4 in. D x 5.6 in. H
- 9 A, 1 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug
Fat Analyzer, for ground beef, 3-minute cycle time, low cost, portable, measures ground beef fat content up to 90% lean (minimum fat content 10%), carrying case included, .9 Amps